Req. Number: 31521
Location Information: Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
EA Mobile - Charlottetown
45 Queen Street,
Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
Position - Permanent
Benefits - Health, Dental & Financial offered
Relocation is also provided.
Game Product Manager
At Electronic Arts we put our players first, and we’re looking for the most talented and creative game developers in the world to help us become the world’s #1 mobile gaming company. Mobile is the future of our industry and the future of our company. Our mobile team is growing fast, with 17 exciting studios around the world and a portfolio of blockbuster titles like FIFA, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Madden, Real Racing, Plants vs. Zombies, and the Sims.
Creativity, Collaboration, and Communication is what makes us tick as we prepare ourselves for massive amounts of growth and an incredible amount of fun. We want to engage our players and create the most entertaining mobile titles in the world. Come and see for yourself, the future is here.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out allows players to direct legendary Simpsons characters through an ever-changing Simpsons universe. Powered by a constant stream of content updates and an always-on back-end game service, this hugely successful iOS title is developed in a technical environment filled with challenge and excitement.
We are an EA studio in Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, and we have a deep history of making quality games: including NBA Jam, Trade Nations, and The Simpsons: Tapped out. Our studio is a spacious loft area in a heritage building within the downtown waterfront area. Situated on beautiful natural harbor, Charlottetown offers a relaxed and peaceful place to live and work, and prides itself on the quality of life it offers it's residents along with very low cost of living. We’re looking for someone driven by quality and innovation to join our team and help us continue to deliver outstanding games.
- Strategize, analyze and assist in delivering new fun, profitable and addictive user experiences than can be monetized. Determine and analyze key success metrics, and rigorously test and optimize for them
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to improve user conversion, retention, and monetization
- Create, balance, and optimize virtual economy models
- Partner with Franchise management and Sales to modelize audience/engagement/revenue forecasts to support the overall P&L
- Become an expert on established and new models for monetizing games by monitoring competitive trends and best practices, third parties tools/partnerships and internal business intelligence
- Collaborate with production, engineering, marketing, sales and community teams to build monetization tactics and analytics into games
- Create and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports/scorecards to internal teams and management
- Coordinate closely with marketing, creative, and franchise teams to promote titles both in-game and externally to optimize response/ROI
- BA/BS degree, MS/MA/MBA degree preferred or equivalent professional experience and training
- Strong passion for social games and analytics (Mobile/Web)
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
- Experience in product management role at an online/social games company, consumer internet company or associate at management consulting/investment banking firm
- Understanding of micro-transaction business models
- Solid Microsoft excel/BI tools skills
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
- Strong presentation skills
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Salary offered: $80,000 - $100,000
Job ID: 31521