Req. Number: 30102
Location Information: Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer III - EA Mobile Technology
We Are EA
And we make games - How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry.
Save the planet from Alien Invaders. Score the winning touchdown.
Yup - It's the coolest job on the planet!
The Challenge Ahead:
Is to deliver new mobile client SDKs that integrate smart phone video games with networked services. This role has an opportunity to work with engineers and producers from server and game teams around the world, designing, implementing, and supporting our mobile technologies.
What a Software Engineer III does within EA's Mobile Platform Division at EA:
As a Software Engineer III, your primary responsibility will be to develop solutions for EAMT (EA Mobile Technology) to support our top mobile titles. Most of your time will be spent developing SDK APIs to support company wide initiatives across emerging mobile technologies. You will also spend time working with producers and engineers to design and implement networked game features. Additionally, you will provide technical assistance and resolve integration issues with game developers.
The Next Great Client Software Engineer also needs to have:
- 4+ years experience in iOS, Android, or Window phone 8 development
- 6+ years professional development experience programming with C++
- Experience with EAMT is highly desirable
- Experience in connected games development using HTTP or TCP/IP is preferred
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Principle experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and sustaining engineering.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills, solution oriented individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
What's In It For YOU? Glad You Asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- Where this position will be located: EA Headquarters - Redwood City, CA
- How to contact the Recruiter: Holly Berry - Email: email@example.com - LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/hollyberry
Unleash Your Inner Genius - Apply Today
Job ID: 30102