Req. Number: 36863
Location Information: Los Angeles, CA
We are DICE L.A.
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Yup - it’s the coolest job on the planet!
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for a rendering engineer who has extensive experience writing code in C++ and will help us drive graphical innovation in upcoming titles. The rendering engineer would be responsible for implementing efficient rendering algorithms for our games built on the Frostbite engine, as well as helping optimize performance across the title.
What a Rendering Engineer does at DICE:
As a strong candidate, you are not afraid to challenge design ideas and you have the ability to present alternatives which may be similar in design but at a fraction of the cost of development. Furthermore, you are open-minded to changes and work efficiently. Something DICE finds vitally important, is that you actively find improvements. You must be responsive to deadlines and work well under pressure.
The next great DICE Engineer also needs:
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++
- Experience—preferably with games—in areas where concurrency, memory and performance is of high importance
- Experience researching, developing & optimizing (CPU/GPU) rendering techniques & systems on multiple platforms
- Experience with developing art & content pipelines / workflows
- Self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- Heavy focus on customers and willingness to find the best solution
- Great communication skills that supports an open working environment in terms of feedback
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At DICE we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- Contact me at: email@example.com
Unleash Your Inner Genius – Apply Today
Job ID: 36863