Req. Number: 21603
Location Information: Salt Lake City, UT
EA is the world leader in mobile gaming with a portfolio of mobile hits including FIFA, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Real Racing, The Sims, Plants VS Zombies, Scrabble, Monopoly, and Bejeweled Blitz. The mobile gaming market continues to grow exponentially year over year and EA’s portfolio of world-class brands, access to external IP, and ability to create original hits puts the company in a unique position to increase this leadership position. Critical to this growth is EA’s ability to maintain our massive engaged audience and to successfully migrate these players to new games as they launch into the marketplace.
As EA’s first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA All Play creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass-casual gamers worldwide, EA All Play delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
The EA All Play portfolio encompasses some of the most recognizable entertainment brands in the world, including original EA and partner franchises like The Simpsons, Tetris, SCRABBLE, MONOPOLY, World Series of Poker, Real Racing, Ultima, as well as online games destination Pogo.com.
If you have what it takes to create the future of Mobile, Android and iOS games, come and be a big player in a studio that’s going places.
- Strategize, analyze and assist in delivering new fun, profitable and addictive user experiences than can be monetized. Determine and analyze key success metrics, and rigorously test and optimize for them
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to improve user conversion, retention, and monetization
- Create, balance, and optimize virtual economy models
- Partner with Franchise management and Sales to modelize audience/engagement/revenue forecasts to support the overall P&L
- Become an expert on established and new models for monetizing games by monitoring competitive trends and best practices, third parties tools/partnerships and internal business intelligence
- Collaborate with production, engineering, marketing, sales and community teams to build monetization tactics and analytics into games
- Create and present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports/scorecards to internal teams and management
- Coordinate closely with marketing, creative, and franchise teams to promote titles both in-game and externally to optimize response/ROI
- BA/BS degree, MS/MA/MBA degree preferred
- Strong passion for social games and analytics (Mobile/Web)
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
- Experience in product management role at an online/social games company, consumer internet company or associate at management consulting/investment banking firm
- Understanding of micro-transaction business models
- Solid Microsoft excel/BI tools skills
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
Strong presentation skills
Job ID: 21603